Work For Us
John Good Limited provides a full creative service, spanning both traditional printed material and even digital. From branding and identity, graphic design, illustration and animation, through to account management, in-house production and distribution, we deliver experience, creativity and support for all your needs.
Tackley, Kidlington, Oxfordshire
Do you have a flair for sales and like speaking to people on the phone?
Are you a tenacious team player with a sense of humour?
We have a vacancy for a sales executive to join our dynamic team selling advertising into our successful portfolio of theatre programmes.
Experience in telesales or ad sales and an interest in theatre is a huge advantage.
Good basic salary plus generous commission.
Please email your CV to Amanda Patching
Must drive (Beautiful village location).
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date: March 9th, 2020.
Business Development Manager - Print -POSITION FILLED- thanks to all applicants
We are looking for a results-driven print business development manager to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and creating strong relationships with existing and new clients.
You will provide appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
POSITION FILLED- thanks to all applicants
- To present, promote and sell print products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Print Business Development Manager:
- Proven work experience as a print business development manager
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Employment Type – Full Time
Please contact Simon for more details: email@example.com
John Good Limited was founded over 25 years ago, we are the UK’s leading art’s publisher, specialising in Theatre programme publications. We are a broad-based company providing design, print and publishing to an established, renowned clientele who value our professionalism, creativity, quality and flexibility. We are currently expanding our core business.